From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:43:06 EDT
A little snow white, ghostly weangel bounces through the clouds when she
falls upon an older lady with no coat.  Jubilee Spirit bounds to the
tearful ferret and greets her.

J: "Missy P, is that you?"

MP: "Yes" ::sniff::

J: "Why is ya cryin'?"

MP: "My mommy misses me, we iz such good friends... and on top of
everything she had a really bad day... all during the holiday too.
Besides, I thought when we get to heaven... I thought things would be
different."

J: "Well, your mommy is jus fine, haven't you looked in the reflecting
pool?  Look you can see her anytime, and she is starting to heal.  Your
brothers and sisters are helping her.  And her days will get better.
you know it wasn't a bad day after all, Missy... it was a lucky day."

MP: "How so?"

J: "Well your mommy and grandma really coulda gotten hurt bad in the
accident that they were in... and they didn't get hurt at all!"

MP: "Yeah, I guess you're right.... but, I'm naked...."

J: "Yeah I see that, I don't know what's up with that... maybe.....HEY,
What's happening???  MISSY P!!!"

Missy P gets a surprised look on her face, and a burning light emits from
all around her.  The light explodes into flames... then they slowly
fade.... fade to reveal something reborn.  A gorgeous white ferret with
long eyelashes, walks forward from the fading light towards Jubilee.

J: "Oh Missy P!  Oh my!"

MP: "My name is really Phoenix... I've always wanted to live up to my
name.  And now I've lived my dream... I'm reborn and have a fabulous
coat!"

J: "Wow!!!  I've never seen that happen.  Missy P, you haven't met with
the other weangels yet have you!  Oh my, its not my turn to greet you to
heavens Kouri Klub.  You need to see some others and get introduced here.
When you are done seeing all the important weangels, come see me... I'll
introduce you to the Kouri Klub members, and we'll get you a great job.
There are fan klub members who miss being cleaned and miss having someone
mother them.  Maybe that could be your job?  Looking over the Kouri
Fanclub members and nurturing them??  Make sure their ears are all clean
and stuff.  What do you think?"

MP: "I think it's a date!!  I'm going now, but I"ll see you soon.....
bye, and thank you!"

J: "Bye!"

Jubilee bounces off with her butterfly friends happy to know that soon,
someone will be grooming her and watching over her.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/