From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:17:09 +0000
I know, strange combination.

I have been using "free" laundry detergent and bounce "free" fabric
softener for years, since my husband is sensitive to certain chemicals
and I never could seem to find scented detergents he could tolerate.  So
naturally, when the ferrets came to stay, that's what I use for their
bedding as well.  So far, bounce is the only fabric softener sheet that
I've found that comes without scents.

Also, I am coming into bonus money from profit sharing at work and would
like to buy the ferts (3) a fancy cage.  3-4 levels.  Can someone email
me with suggestions on where to buy one from?  I've been eyeing the
craftycreatures.com ads I've seen.  What's been your experience with
them?  Any other suggestions are appreciated.  Not too terribly impressed
with the fancier cages I've seen at local pet stores.  Would like to get
one with flat, not wire bottom, at least at the bottom level.

Take care everyone, humans and ferts alike!

Alayne Avery (and Sierra, Angel and Emily)
missing Baby, he was such a sweetie.