Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:06:11 -0500
Friends,

My Blaze left me on February 7th.  I intended to write him a poem as
a more fitting tribute, but time passes and I still havent gotten it
together enough to write it.  I do want Sandee to greet him (and let
me know he is ok) before more time passes.  Below is the short tribute
I wrote for Blaze to my home board.

  "I need to make this really short for right now.  I want to write
  Blaze a fitting tribute............ but I cant yet, maybee tommorrow.
  All I can say for right now is my Scrappy Lil Prince of a ferret,
  Blaze, has left the comfort of my arms and danced into the comfort
  of my King's arms.  So dance for the King Blaze, in Him you are free.
  Please whisper in His ear and ask Him to spare some grace for me.  I
  miss you so.........

Sandee, in closing, Blaze has a lot of friends there.  His old cage mate
NobleMan has been waiting for him for over 2 years now.  Also there is
Frolic, Sterling, Pepsi, BigFun and RinkyDink.

Sandee, please let the *Boss* know that the job of being a star is not a
good idea for Blaze.  He is much too busy and his attention span is way
too short.  If anyone tried to find their direction by following his
star, they would surely be lost.  Blaze would make a wonderful firefly
tho, so if you could fix that with the *Boss*?

Please let Blaze know that I could not let him continue to fight.  It was
a fight he could not win, the knock out punch had already been thrown,
and he was in pain.  Tell my little man, I love him and always will.

Karen and the Scruff You Gang