From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:58:25 -0700
I thought he'd turned over a new leaf... I thought he'd learned from
those years in jail... The rehab... But no... Johnny Rotten's wireless
mouse thievery continues.

I work out of my home now and left my home office- and my wireless
mouse - unattended to make some breakfast. Came back - mouse was gone.
And the USB hub was knocked to the floor from on top of the computer
tower - telltale sign of a Johnny Rotten ferret ascent to the desktop.
I started hunting around for the mouse - not on the floor, not in this
closet. Not under the futon in the living room. Went into the other
bedroom and peering out of the couple inch gap under the closet door -
Mr. Johnny Rotten - who quickly ducked his nose back inside when he
realized I had seen him. I opened the door and sure enough, there the
wireless mouse was - tucked nicely inside a sleep pouch right next to
him and a "How'd that get there?" look on his face

So please don't tell my clents that "I'll look into it" actually means
"I can't pull up your account right now - the damn ferret stole the
mouse again!!! :)!!

Laura and The Ferretocious Four
at www.ferretocious.com