Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 00:17:21 -0400
Hi, I saw the post of the upset person about my ferret.  She is being
treated by a vet, and has been 2 times.  She has another appointment
coming up to do more fecals.

I love her dearly and will do whatever I can to see she gets over this.
My vet is not the most ferret knowledgeable, and I was searching for info
for him.  He made the treatment plans.  Thank you for your concern.

No, she is not Path Valley.  She is from Czechoslovakia.

Thank you,
Sassy Mateer