From:
Sacha Laureiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 10:25:05 -0600
Hi All!
I only have one ferret(I plan to remedy that soon though) and you might
recall the last time I posted.  By the by...  MANY THANX to all who helped
me out.  I have new problems though.  Mog likes to scratch...a lot...  at
the carpet by the door the carpet is ruined (there goes my damage deposit!)
is there any way to stop this?  She also scratches in her cage, every thing
in her cage.  Mog is not biting anymore, which is good but the way that it
stopped is not.  She was on my desk when I caught her.  I opened the door
and she saw me (she knows not to go on the desk).  When she saw me she fell
off the desk, struck the bed on her way down and hit the floor..HARD she
then dragged her butt along the floor to her cage.  I think I had a heart
attack!  I picked her out of the cage and she just currled into a ball and
looked pitiful.  I put her back in her cage and she went to sleep, I thought
I'd try to do the same.  I seem to have picked up a bug, flu maybe!?!  I was
asleep for two days straight (my room-mate almost thought I was in a coma or
something) when I picked her up this time she seemed fine, she ran around
the room, thru her playthings but was being strangly un-nasty towards me!

Should I take her to the vet anyway?  She seems okay now and is no longer
biting me or even hating me.  What to do?

Any imput would be appreciated.

Thanx in advance
Jander.    Happy dooking all!
Jander Sunstar <[log in to unmask]>