Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:37:28 -0800
My vet is excellent--I would refer her to anybody.  She just did adrenal
surgery on my ferret, FatBoy, and he came through with flying colors and
is recovering quite well.  It was the difficult right adrenal near the
vena cava, too.

She has an excellent track record, too: she has never lost a ferret
during adrenal surgery, and has done more of them than she could count.
She has been the vet for my fuzzies for three years now, and I consider
myself lucky to have found her.  (I was in seattle before I moved here,
too, and took a vet tech class at the local community college, and she
was the teacher. :-)

This is North Bay, though, so I dunno if you are up to driving up
here--Santa Rosa area.

The surgery she just did was approximately $600 (I can't remember exactly
since she is letting me make payments this time)

Her name is Dr. Jona Sun Jordan
Coddintown Veterinary Clinic
(707) 546 4646
2210 County Center Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95403

I usually post anon, but I am so tired of hiding just because I am in
California.

-cobalt

cobalt's rule: the smallest gecko will
_always_ grab the biggest cricket.