From:
Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 21:02:31 -0700
Hello folks,

Its been a while since I posted in my capacity as Lost Ferrets
webmistress.  Since my daughter was born, I had to suspend a great
deal of the interactive activities, until I had time for everything
again.  But in the meantime, I've left an email address where people
could contact me for help and advice.

Recently, a woman by the name of Selby Cecil contacted me regarding her
ferret, Joy.  Joy is a 2yr old female sable with a dot in her right ear.
She escaped her home when doors were blown open during a strong wind,
Saturday morning, August 2nd.  Her home is within several blocks of the
intersection of E Burnett Ave and S Shelby St.

Selby has posted flyers and contacted neighbors, shelters and friends to
help her in her search.  I don't know the weather in Kentucky, but if its
anything even close to Nebraska, this little one needs to be found sooner
than later!!

If anyone in the area can and would be willing to help Selby, please
contact me for her phone number and email address.

Melissa Rotert
Mira, Robin, Samurai and O'Dell
Missing Tasha, Booboo, Cael and Nietzsche always