From:
Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:04:10 -0500
Hello,

I was just skimming through some of the recent fmls, and caught a little
bit of a waterbed discussion.  For those of you who love waterbeds, but
have fuzzies who like to destroy them, try a soft-side water bed.  We have
had a soft-side waterbed for about 8 years and never had a problem with it
with the fuzzies.  The mattress cover, which is velcroed on between the
soft side and the wood frame, securely covers the waterbed keeping the
fuzzies away from it, and the lower part is wood covered by mattress cover,
so there are no box springs for the fuzzies to dig into.  Plus, it has
a set of drawers underneath, that while trying to store things in there
is useless, the ferrets love it as a sleeping area and maze to crawl
around in.

Just my two cents.

Dooks and kisses to your fuzzies,
Shelley Knudsen
Pre-Veterinary Student   UNK
[log in to unmask]    http://www.tcgcs.com/~ferrets
402-463-0190   402-461-6541
fax: 402-463-0190
"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done." - Author unknown