From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:53:01 +0000
Hello everyone. I have a very special request.

One of our volunteers has been stationed in Afghanistan for quite a
while and will be there still for quite some time. He is missing his
ferret, Glacier, terribly. Glacier is staying with his folks and their
two ferrets until he comes home. Matt will not be home for Thanksgiving
or Christmas.

My hope is this: If everyone could send Matt and his troopmates some
cards and letters that would really make them feel not so lonely.
Especially if they are coming from the ferret-loving community. His
address is:

Matt Niezgoda
Task Group Trident
APO AE 09354

Thank you everyone!

Kim oO~

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.
~Albert Schweitzer