Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:04:06 EDT
If you have subscribed to the FML for a while, you may recall the
incident of Lisette's Bisquit and his run in with the clothes dryer.
Today marks the one year anniversary of this frightening event with
the happy ending. Because of the devoted help and love of Zoo's Ferret
Sanctuary, luck, and some assistance from above, Bisquit is today a
healthy, energetic and loveable boy trying to get into ferrety trouble
as is the mission of all ferrets. As ferret lovers we hear everyday
about the tragedy's and sad stories about the babies we love so much.
We need to recall these success stories to keep us going and remind
us that what we do makes a difference in their lives.

Gregg