From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 05:00:52 -0400
Dear Miss Cassie (I did it right this time!)

This is Ping is He.

You just gotta steer clear of this Tonks guy, even if he gives you a
bucket of foamy fries!

He says he's not a memeber of TPO club, but follow this link....and
smell the truth for yourself.

Scroll down, check out the column (OK...Puma spelled that for me.) on
the right.  There are three of them.

Whose name do you see seventh from the bottom?  TONKS JONES.  He's just
"praying" that you don't look!

http://www.skweezeme.com/PeteyTPO.html

OK.  So I'm middle aged and my top fangs hang out even when my mouth is
closed.  But I am a good provider (you wouldn't believe what I have
stashed under the living room sofa) and a good cuddler.  Even Puma says
so, and she is dang hard to impress...  I'm clean, I don't smell like a
hedgie, and I sure don't smell like POOP!

Have you checked this guy *out*, Cassie?
http://livedigital.com/content/83437/

Yeah.  Doot-de-doo De Doot.

P. is He
in MA