From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:32:20 -0800
I know I have talked about this before.  We have an 8 month old spayed
girl, but not descented.  Her poofing is getting out of hand.  She is
poofing every other day, 2-3 times a day.  More then half the time it is
in her sleep, but she is making everyone smell.  Even outside the cage,
there is no reason for her poofing.  She has been with our now three since
June.  How long am I to take this terrible smell?  What I learned is they
poof when scared or excited, but 3/4th is in her sleep.  This is driving
me nuts..

Thank You all for listening.  Our great love of ferret's is why we are all
here.

Debbie