From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 11:38:08 -0400
I was at Petland discounts in South Plainfield last week.  They have 3 HUGE
ferrets on sale for $79.95.  These fellas are BIG.  They look at least 4
pounds but still have thinner nails like youngsters.  I didn't see any
Marshall Farms tattoos.  I wasn't able to find a manager to speak to.  I'm
not sure why they have such big guys there other than the possible change
that they have taken down the sign in the window that they sell ferrets.

Anyone that is in that area may want to stop by and take a look.  I am
going to try to get over there this weekend...

Kristeen, Katie, Matt, Al & Stanley