From:
Al Wiebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:16:26 EST
To all of you very, very helpful FMLers out there, thank you so much for
all the advice and recommendations in response to my query about pairing
another ferret to our recently "widowed" Layla.  Most of you thought
there'd be no problem and the suggestion to "try out" a ferret with her is
a nice idea.  We'll pursue things slowly.

There's no question about it, float a question out on the FML and one can
be assured of a number of replies.  It's a wonderful resource.  Thank you,
Bob Church.

Again, thank you each for your concern.  It's nice to know you're "out
there."

Al Wiebe

[Moderator's note: How come Bob Church gets credit for the good things but
I get credit for the bad? :-)  BIG]