From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:29:06 -0400
Munchkin, thank you so very much for the update on how you are doing
and also your thank you of our donation of the Ferret Tower of Fun for
the Clinic Day Raffle. We hope it helped to bring in some extra money
for the Shelter. Glad to hear that Ms. Nicki won the tower and we hope
that her ferrets will love it as much as ours do. Thanks for letting
us know that it was a hit and who the winner was.

Best news yet is that you are doing so well. I am so glad that you have
received the love and trust that you needed to help your disposition. I
am sure it was very hard to have had such a start in life, which would
account for some of the problems that now seem to be resolved.

I am so glad to hear that you still have the toy that I sent with you
at the beginning of the year. You seemed to love it and it was
something that needed to be sent with you, on yes another journey.

I am thrilled to hear all the news you sent, I bet a helper from the
shelter helped you write your email.

Love, Cindy