From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 15:38:08 +0000
I want to personally thank all of you that emailed me about my little
biter.... with all the different ideas that were given maybe i will have
a fuzzy hugger instead of a fuzzy devil......

I was able to pick her up this morning and kiss her on the back of the
head and put her down again without getting bit.... then she sniffed my
feet and slinky nipped my feet at the same time...(slinky never nips i
think she was telling me to leave snowball alone and only give her
attention)

back on topic....

again a BIG thanks to all that emailed me the ideas were excellent and im
putting them in effect ( at least trying them all) to see what way i can
have my fuzzy cuddle bug.

Cat (mommy of the fab 5)

Snowball
Slinky