From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:09:35 -0700
First off, Thank you to EVERYONE that has given me advice pertaining to
litter...so much poop and so little time!  lol I decided to do a little
research.  I got a small bag of Yesterday's news *unscented* and I opened
the bag and put myself at risk...shooved my head in the bag and SNIFFED
MY HEART OUT...

My theory was, if it makes me sneeze, it's NOT for the fuzzies :)

Unfortunately I did the same with the current litter I was using (all pet
pine) phew...that's worse than smelling a whole bag of pepper...*which
was done unfortunately*  And I sneezed for a good five minutes.  With
the yesterday's news...nothing..I couldn't even SMELL the litter...I
even tried shaking the bag up and then sniffing it..

So yesterday's news wins the first round...on to round two...uugh....

The poop test.

I dropped drops of the worst smelling thing I could find in the
house...vinegar...into both litters.  I left the room and watched a
movie...came back and smelled both litters...to my surprise, the all
pet pine still smelled, and the yesterday's news DIDNT

*takes off lab apron and safety goggles*

my conclusion:

I think I'll stick with Yesterday's news :) (even though it costs a
little bit more, it's worth it)

do I win a ferret-bell prize?

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~