From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 23:07:51 -0400
Hello to everyone!

Well, ferret math has hit the Peters/Vrakking household!  Thursday
morning I went to the Ferret Aid Society in Mississauga and adopted two
new ferrets, Lucky and Joy (1 male, 1 female).  THANKS RANDY!!!  So far
introductions are going okay.  Tessa is being a complete lady and very nice
to both of the newcomers - lots of sniffing and such but nothing else.
Frodo, unfortunately, seems to think that he has to show off his manliness.
He isn't being relentlessly nasty or anything that bad (not like Nik who
could be quite the tyrant!) but every so often he decides to harass one or
the other.

Tomorrow I'm planning on giving everyone a group bath - partners in misery
you know?  I'm also going to pick up some bitter apple that will hopefully
make Frodie think twice about picking on them.

I'm just wondering if the fact that Lucky and Joy are NOT descented is any
factor in Frodo's aggression??  He's a pretty laid back guy - I do have
faith that everything will calm down in the next little while but I just
don't want the new comers to get too stressed out.

Thanks for any advice - take care and hugs to all!
George, Jasper with Tessa, Frodo, Lucky and Joy