From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 08:10:17 -0400
>>Wolf - just noticed on the St. Louis Zoo's website that they have
>>European Polecats.
>
> --- Man how weird.  Bob did you see those?  I didn't.  darn.

They don't have European polecats, but they do have domestic ferrets at
the children's zoo.  If you asked them nicely, they would bring out one
of their four ferrets.  The handler has to hold the ferret, but we were
allowed to pet and fuss over him.  The one they brought out for us was
a 6 year old male who was one of the kissiest ferrets I've ever met!

Linda