From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:24:38 -0800
Fourteen of our 26 rescued ferrets are posted on the Giving Tree as
well- on tree 11: http://www.mfran.org/2008/GiivingTree's/T11.htm

Two have stockings already!! Thanks tons!!

Our newest arrival didnt come in time to be posted there, but here is
a link to her pic on our site:
http://www.crittercamp.biz/OurFerrets.html

MJ the ferret is a recent arrival here at Critter Camp. Her owner was
deployed to Afghanistan, and left her with a relative to re-home. When
the relative got tired of her he started to torment her - even shooting
bb's at her to see her reaction!

A visitor saw this and took her home, but they were worried that their
dogs wanted to kill her and they knew they couldnt keep her. So they
found us and she is now happy and safe in the ferret room. She has the
beginning of adrenal disease so she will receive a melatonin implant at
her next vet check up.

and be sure to check out Ferrets Magazine online tomorrow (Dec. 1)
when the article about critter Camp is scheduled to be up!!
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/default.aspx

thnx all!!

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz