From:
"Stout, Wayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 13:45:00 -0600
Greetings,

This isn't an easy letter to write, and it was a very hard decision to come
to, but I have decided that for Meeko's best interest, I need to give him
up.  I don't want to, but I haven't been able to find time to work with him
to correct his biting, or to give him the proper attention that he deserves.
My wife is afraid of him, and since we aer starting a family, she doesn't
want to risk having him attack the baby when it comes.  If there is anyone
in the NW Arkansas area, or SW Missouri, NE Oklahoma, that can handle a very
nippy ferret and wants him, let me know by private email.  Otherwise, I'll
end up taking him to Kaye's shelter in OK.  Of course, I'd like to get
something for him, but my primary concern is that he goes to a home that
will be able to give him the love and attention that I feel I cannot give
him at this time.  He has had his shots and had no diseases.

Again, this is the hardest thing I've had to do since I lost Fester early
last month.  If anyone is nterested, mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Wayne