From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 23:17:46 -0600
Hello all!  We hope you all are having a good week.

Vet question---Halo(5mo.  unaltered male) has a white circle on the inside
of his throat.  It's about a cm across and is located on the right side
about where his jaw hinges.  It has been getting bigger and he has a Vet
appointment coming up.  I was just wondering what you thought it might be
and if it needs to be lanced or a biopsy<sp?> needs to be done.  If so, will
he probably need to be put under?  And could someone please refer me to what
issue of the FML has the type of anesthisia<sp?> listed that is recommened
and which one isn't?

A story--The other day I gave my guys a special treat of chocolate milk (out
of a cup).  It was very cute because when they were done they all had little
chocolate milk beards.

My guys think that water from the refrigerated water jug is a *very* special
treat since it's so cold.  But they *really* think it's a treat if I let
them drink it out of a Hooman glass.  They even fight over who's turn it is!

Another sofa solution: I bought a futon recently and put a fitted sheet I
like on it but my loveseat didn't match and the critters were always getting
in it.  So, I went and bought some matching flat sheets and tucked them in
stratigicaly.  So far so good!  Tavi, my master digger, actually gave up on
trying to get in....tonight anyway.

Dooks to all and to all a good night!
Laura and The Troublesome Trio