From:
Elaine Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:37:57 -0500
Dooks to all ....

Okay, so I've spent an hour reading about how wonderful Dr. Bonner's soap,
peppermint soap, etc. etc. are.  I'm in Houston, TX and the drug stores
here think I'm nuts.  The website DrBonners.com isn't working.  PLEASE help
me: Where/how can I purchase these products?  Is there a website for them?
Maybe a website for a store that sells their items?  Please feel free to
also e-mail me with ways to use these products, as I am very interested.
Thanks to all in advance.

On a ferret note: Why would a ferret suddenly stop using their liter box?
She pulls and lifts it out of the corner and then does her business behind
it.  It's getting to be a real problem to take the cage apart and clean it
everyday.  There has been a slight change in her schedule due to the kids
being back in school, but they still get plenty of attention.  I've sat and
watched her doing it and then put the box back and told her "NO!" but after
an hour I decided that this was hopeless!  Looking for all the experience
of the list to help me with this one!  Thanks!