From:
Justin Derrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:15:47 -0500
I'd just like to say Hi.  I've been reading the FML for, well, it seems like
a year or more.  I first toyed with the idea of owning a ferret two and a
half years ago when I visited a friend in Bay City, Michegan.  I only stayed
one day, but I had four hours of fun with little Cocoa.

This past weekend, I took the plunge, and picked up 'Rocky', a 9 week old
male sable.

I look forward to experiencing first-hand all the joy and excitement these
little critters draw from inside us.

Justin Derrick
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.