From:
Christine Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:33:36 -0800
Hi, I am looking to see if there are any other fuzzie owners in Southern
California, even better in the San Diego area..I have two terrors and am
looking to meet other owners so they could possibly get together and play.
Also it is always good to know other owners so we could possibly look after
each others little ones if the other was out of town.  I have had this
problem in the past when i only had Macker, but now that Casper has become
part of the family, i know i would find it very difficult to find someone
to look after both of them.  I am not currently planning any trips till
late in the year, but always better to be prepared.  Please respond back to
me rather than the FML.

Happy New year...Christine, Macker and Casper...