From:
Erin Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:04:09 -0600
Well, I checked and I guess that lump was my imagination.  Houdini's tail
is looking better, not as black but the hair is still gone.  He is enjoying
his extra free time.

I was just wondering about Minnesotans and who they go to for vets.  I know
when I was looking for shelters and clubs here they gave me a few that I've
never heard of, so I just wanted to let you know who I'm using.

I've been going to this woman for 15+ years.  We've taken every one of our
animals to her and she's always been great with them.  She also teaches
small veterinary classes at the University of Minnesota.  Here's her
contact info if you are looking for a very knowledgeable and personable
vet.  She's been great with my ferrets.

Pandora's Box Veterinary Clinic
Dr. Fay Larry
4902 France Ave N.