From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 09:43:39 -0400
Marina McInnes and Joyce Miller

Many thanks to you both for posting re your web pages.

Marina: I have printed the article on clumping litter for my family of cat
lovers and am buying new litter for my cats today.  Although I had changed
all five ferret boxes over to rabbit pellets (and I do like them a lot) I
still have clumping litter in the two cat boxes, one of which the ferrets
can get to.  Your article explains the chronic mild constipation of one cat
and the foamy yellow I see in an occassional ferret poop.

Joyce: I have book marked the Art History page to show everyone who puts up
with my ferret enthusiasm.  I think I'm going to check out all my
illuminated manuscript books just for fun some rainy afternoon.  I'll let
you know if I find anything.

Judith White