From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 05:22:01 -0600
Kim,

I woke up at 5am here and couldn't sleep so I came downstairs and decided
to read my FML.  It is always sent in the middle of the night while I am
sleeping.  Your story was so wonderful and really touched me.  Please
send me Mr. Elmore's web site as I would be interested and might have
some people I can tell about him also.

I am so glad you got your baby back and with extra's to love on top of
it.  Ferret people are the best people I know!

Good luck,
Lynn Barker