From:
Christine Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:43:20 EST
hello fellow weaselators.  my name is christine and i have been a member
on and off for years.

over the years i have posted , or my buddy wolfy has posted for me,
many poems and stories.  last year i sent the story of" Weeds and the
answering machine", "remembering brody", 'beautiful arthur" and more
recently "n.y.c. ferret" and "i bit my tail by vincent the ferret".

i have recieved so much positive feedback i put all of my stories and
poems ,drawings, photos in a book.  After a year of work the book has
finally arrived from the printer.  if anyone would like info on the
book, a sample page, shipping ,prices etc.  please write to me at
[log in to unmask]  or you can write to my co conspirator luiza ( who
worked so hard on the graphics) at ah_dindi@yahoo.com..  hope to hear
from you..  i will keep posting here in any event.

christine