From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:22:24 -0700
Kat is still raising money for her kids.

If you don't know who Kat is...you should find out.  She is a wonderful
woman who continues to give and give.  Whether it be to a shelter or an
individual she is always there to help.  Even now...

Looking for a new sleepsack?  Don't get one from the store, check out her
site and buy one from there.  They are truly wonderful.  My kids love
them and want MORE!

Here is her site for the Sleepsacks
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html

Here are two of our ferret opinions and my opinion.

Kuri
http://www.geocities.com/ferretsrspiceoflife/katbeds.html

Rocky
http://www.geocities.com/ferretsrspiceoflife/rocky.html