From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:02:27 -0500
>anywayz, i was wondering about something i've seen my baby do a few
>times.  she seems to have the hiccups, and it freaks me out

Don't worry about this, my ferrets get the hiccups too!  Sometimes they
will fake sneeze and fake cough for attention.  I know it's fake because
as soon as I respond to them, they stop doing it (awww, baby, are you
sick?  *big ferret eyes beg for a treat* *fake cough* mommy, i need
laxatone... and ferretone... and one of those little peanut butter
drops.... ).

Natalie
ICQ: 20170198
AOL IM: Dhampire73

~~~~~Douglas Adams:

"Do not meddle in the affairs Dragons, for thou art CRUNCHY and taste good
 with KETCHUP!"