From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:49:23 -0400
Hello To All,

Prayers for all the sick and aging ferrets.

I have 3 Utah babies.  We'll they are not babies, but my babies.  Moxie,
approx 3.  She is a big girl.  First glance you would take her for a
male.  She is sweet.  She will occassionally nip.  But, she hasn't done
that for awhile.  She will be having adrenal surgery soon.

Sassy, approx 2, name says it all.  Every once in awhile she puts her two
cents in about something she doesn't agree with.  She use to only want
her own hammie or sleep area without being bothered.  But, that changed
because she shares a room with 11 others.  Most of them could care less
if you need personal space.

Miss Kate, approx 2, "aka" Katiebug.  She is just a sweetie.  Never doing
anything but being a sweetie.  When she first came in she was skinny with
a bald tail.  Boy, did she grow to be a little lady.

Overall, my babies are good.  Moxie will be my first adrenal surg.
experience.  I knew with having 12 the probability was going to happen.

Benita