From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:22:00 EST
Now.... Here Yea, Here yea... the following individuals left my depends
overfloweth:

Their posts on a scale of 1-10 pee factors... registered a 5+:

for 12/5/00--
Sandy Repper (for suggesting an FML"er scruff and drag their teenager
so to speak)
Natasha Mohr  (for dangerous rubberbands)
Danielle Frye (flying pigs)
BIG (for suggestion of me ebaying off my used underwear)

for 12/6/00--
Georgia Wood ("blaming away")
Troy Lynn Eckart (for going to the Potty Box)
Sukie Crandall (for being spayed.... and so many other things)

for 12/7/00--
Shea LeAnn Anson  ( "a cricket on crack"???!!! )
Rebecca McFarlane  ( enter Kouri at the NRA vision)
Kevin Bonner (for using the corner)

--- Please send virutual underwear to [log in to unmask], (wipes for that
not so fresh feeling would be appreciated but are not requried).  On
January 2nd, I will have tallied how many undies are owed, and how many
have been actually recieved.  All undies are due by 12am Jan 2nd.  You may
email attachments of any sort of picture of undies.  If you can not do
this... a typed,Georgia Wood simple symbol of:
}  {   [][]      <---- will designate a pair of depends and wipes in your
                       email, and will count.

Jan 2- Jan 7 I will be taking Guesses on how many undies you think people
actually emailed me.  The persons closest to the actual number win.

****Win what?  Ummmmmmmmmmm ok any ideas?  Randy said he could help... I"m
wondering if we can do something for a shelter or something if we can't
think of anything?  I need ideas and help here.  *****

Meanwhile.......... beware...if you overflowth my depends, you will be
notified!  The only thing that may excempt you from this contest is before
a biting/humorous post, is to put "depends alert" in the subject line.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: