From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 1995 12:16:04 +0100
Lorina,

A few countries, Sweden, Norway, Rep.Ireland, Britain they all have
quarantine between 3-6 months.  Recently the law loosen up a bit
concerning dogs, cats in Sweden( and I think Norway as well) but not for
ferrets.  In France you have to apply for permit from the Ministre
D'Agriculture if not cats or dogs, I was told at the French ambassy that
that they would probably not accept a ferret, but I wrote this long
letter explaning all about ferrets and I sent pictures the most but
important thing: I wrote it in very polite french.
And the answer was back within three months, she had a permit!
To make a long story short; my ferret had her permit long before me...........
For the other european countries I hope some other guy can fill
you in, otherwise contact the ambassy

Good luck

Helen, Wilma & Tod