From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:54:36 -0400
Since the person says the ferret is behaving like in rut but not
showing testicles a vet needs to see if there are retained testicles.
In that case surgery may be needed.

Secondly, I think the concerns about Nell's posts AND more importantly
about her safety would go away if she would set and publicly name her
final date for leaving --at which point her representatives in Ethiopia
would take over. In private she has spoken of this, but a public
statement could ease concerns for all.

Finally, a great many thanks to the FML member who suggested Aloe Vesta
from Convatec for me to keep my hair decent for the week after my eye
implant surgery is done. I will preserve her privacy and just say that
I tested a range of products and every dry shampoo tried was horrid.
This product works very well, though. I just dampen my head w a moist
washcloth, put on a little of that foam, wrk it through w fingers and
then moist washcloth, and towel dry. It is almost like a real shampoo
in results. A win!