Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:22:48 -0400
to AFA organizers

this seems like a wonderful opportunity to provide some paper and pens,
and ask everybody attending the conference to write a short letter, or at
least sign one that has been written, and then send it to the USDA.  I'm
just wondering if people organizing the symposium will be able to throw
this in, maybe at the start of a lunch session or the end of a day, or
something.  or even email the attendees now, and ask them to bring a hand
written letter, and a volunteer can do the making 4 copies and putting
them in envelopes and other requirements.  I'm in Canada, so I probably
shouldn't mail the letters, but I'll be happy to help with stamps and
other costs.

there are 11 pages of comments, but I don't see a lot of names with a Dr
or a DVM attached to it, so this would be a good chance to get a large
group of vets to comment.  since they are attending a ferret symposium,
I can't see them saying no.

maybe a letter writing session can be organized at the Forum in the Fort
as well?

just a thought.  please let me know if I can help in any way.

Selina, Sprite, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi