Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:27:16 -0700
Please join us Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:00 PM at Jackie Ferguson's
House 4835 Almont Dr Columbus, OH 43229

Everyone is welcome... Come, bring your family, friends and ferrets and
join us for some fun.

This is the last meeting before the FBB and we will be doing ADV tests.
If you have any questions about the FBB, ie. What classes to enter your
ferret in or what can I do to help? Come and get them answered. We will
be getting the yard signs, posters and handouts ready to be distributed
to advertise for the Ferret Buckeye Bash. Don't forget, to take
advantage of the discount on items for sale and entries for the Ferret
Buckeye Bash you must be a paid member. Membership dues may be paid at
the meeting, mailed in or paid for with PayPal on our website. Raffle
items are needed. They do not need to be ferret related. Remember this
is the money we need to keep our shelter going. We need everyones help!

If you have any other questions, this is the place to get them answered
as there will be a lot of other ferret lovers and owners there. Ferret
items, including food, T-Shirts, toys, etc., will be available for
purchase. For more information call 614-428--0279 or check
www.hofarescue. org

Bring a snack or favorite dish to share if you would like. Pop will be
provided.

Come join in and have some fun. Don't forget, to take advantage of the
discount on items for sale and entries for the Ferret Buckeye Bash you
must be a paid member. Membership dues may be paid at the meeting,
mailed in or paid for with PayPal on our website.

As always, If you have any new or used items to donate to the shelter,
please bring them as they will be very much appreciated. Or you can
contact Bill directly at [log in to unmask]

SEE YOU THERE ! ! !

Suzy
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President
Ferret Buckeye Bash August 23rd 2008
www.HOFARescue.org
Home of JTA's Odie Bear, Smidgey, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious,
Buddy, Sugar, Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Chance, Zoe, Raptor,
Mila, McKenzie, Festus, Neo, Isis, Tweet, Thumbelina, Angel, Romeo,
Bunky, Grace O'Malley, Silver Surfer, the German Boys TFZ's Juan and
Pedro, Hersheys Gold Nugget and awaiting Gawain from Germany.