Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:36:03 EDT
Well, I did it again. I tried to tell you all how you can get your own
copy of the Famous Ferrets of the FML Calendar. And I gave you a boogus
link. Thank you Gordon for pointing it out. So let me try this again.

Hi everyone, have you gotten you Famous Ferrets of the FML calendar
yet? I know, I know there are a lot of calendars out there. But this
calendar is ours. Made for us, by us, and to provide for us. When you
purchase a Famous Ferrets of the FML calendar, your supporting SOS,
which means your taking care of ferrets everywhere.

To get more information how you can get this wonderful calendar go to
(I hope I get it right this time) :
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Thank you for your support,
Robin Jones