Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 14:26:22 -0400
Hey all you FML'ers that have not gotten involved (and you know who you are)
I just wanted to say what everyone is saying in another way.  When they say
"Bob and Kodo are doing it for all of us"

I say "THINK WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF THEY LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then I say----"WHEN THEY WIN--------IMAGINE WHAT A PRECEDENT WILL BE SET FOR
ALL OF THE FUZZIES IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HEY, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT----LET'S MAKE THAT BAY COUNTY CONTROL PERSON THINK
SHE'S BEEN HIT WITH AN ATOMIC BOMB filled with E's.

Want to say that we were asked not to pester the judge who is sitting this
trial anymore.  Don't want to irritate him, and do want him to be able to
think and absorb the tons of evidence that Bob's lawyer will try to present.

Come on you INTERNATIONALS--(AND I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE BECAUSE I HAVE
READ A BUNCH OF YOUR POSTS FROM TIME TO TIMEI!!!) GET INVOLVED GET INVOLVED
GET INVOLVED (please)

WE CAN'T LET THEM DOWN NOW.  KEEP GOING, SENDING,E-E-ING, GETTING MORE
ATTENTION, MAKING MORE AUTHORITIES AWARE,MORE FUZZIE OWNERS AWARE,
---------------------------AND--------------------------------
WHEN THEY WIN
------------------------EVERYONE (WHO COUNTS) WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY YOU'RE TIRED AND DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEND ANOTHER MESSAGE??????????????

answer:   THINK HOW TIRED POOR KODO IS AND SCARED AND THE WHOLE NINE YARDS ,
FOLKS, AND THINK HOW TIRED BOB IS , AND SCARED , AND THE WHOLE NINE YARDS,
FOLKS.

THIS COULD BE YOUR FERRET---THIS COULD BE YOUR FERRET

EVERY SECOND COUNTS

God bless all of you have gotten involved , and I will stay involved if you
will,deal?  God bless all of you who have not gotten involved YET -- for
getting on it this second!!!  Love you Kodo, love you Bob.  When you get
involved, I'll love all you other people on the FML also.  Hey some notified
the other pet forums yet?  I am not subscribed.  Don't take a chance.  If
you are subscribed to any other pet forum on the net or the web, get stuff
going there too!

SEE YOU ALL AT THE FINISH LINE WITH KODO AND BOB GOING ACROSS FIRST AND

From Janice and the 8 little dwarfs with fur in the land of Oz.  (put
bandaids on your fingertips if they start to bleed---- it'll help save your
key board from blowing a fuse from all the moisture of the blood