Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:37:17 -0500
I put a 2008 ferret datebook on ebay. Item number: 320229258051. Feel
free to crosspost to other ferret mailing lists.

The sales from the datebooks paid for one of our surgeries, Kit Kat's
check up, and meds. Thank you to everyone that purchased one and for
the donations too. This really helped with our vet expenses.

Sadly, Little Miss Lola, my bed snuggler, isn't with us any longer.

At this time I'm planning to create 2009 datebooks, I hope to have them
ready before December. I would like to include ferret related pictures
from other people too. If anyone has clear ferrety pictures, small file
size, in jpeg format, and you would like for me to include them in the
2009 datebook, please email them to me with a permission statement to
use them. Please put '2009 picture' in the subject line. The pictures
in the datebook are small, about 1 inch, so the clearer and closer the
picture the easier they are to see when I shrink them down to fit and
print them in black and white.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org