From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:15:22 -0700
Hello to everyone.  We finally have our internet back up.  It seems to
go down every time it rains..which, in Florida this time of year, is
every day!!

We do have our new Raffle of the month up, however the usual deadline
date for this raffle is next Saturday.  If we do not get a large
response, than we will extend this raffle through September.

This month's raffle includes a green, Superpet Ferret ball, a package of
Ferret Foamy Fries, a simple ferret hammock with a summer theme, and the
raffle features a great ferret shaped rug!!  This rug was donated by
Charlene Miller and it is great!!  It's a perfect gift for any ferret
lover or great for any "ferret stuff" collection.  Tickets are only $1.00
each or 6 for $5.00.  Please visit our web site and click on Fundraisers
for further details on the raffle, photos, and purchasing info.

Also, we are looking for Eva as she purchased tickets but her e-mail addy
is bouncing back :-()

Dooks to everyone and keep those chins up!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981