From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 06:58:02 -0800
Hi Nell and group,
I was afraid the quarantine would be an issue hence why I brought
it up. The South Africa horse/equine rescue/sanctuaries were just
something I Googled so I have no opinion on their businesses.

I sadly cannot see the FB page on the PC I work on 90% of the time but
the Gofundme site says you have enough to send 4 of the animals? Would
you be able to send them ahead?

Perhaps people here could help out the person they are staying with? We
could send food to her/them. Most of us receive discounts on ferret/cat
food and would be willing to share, even if just a small bag each. We
would just need to connect to them to know what kind of foods the
animals will eat.

I do have great concern on the age of the ferrets. Since you went there
over 5 years ago that would make them going on 6 years old, at least.
Have they shown any signs of adrenal disease, lymphoma or insulinoma?
Or are you blessed with private bred furkids? Perhaps someone can
coordinate with the person they are staying with to have them vet
checked upon their arrival. Or is there a rescue close that can help?

I sure with there was another site for the donation collection as
Gofundme takes 5% of the money raised.

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education