From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 18:52:26 -0700
A little time ago I told you about or Blaize that when she walks runs and
hops we would hear a popping sound like it was here joint or something.  A
little while ago I was giving them their bath and was drying her off when I
heard the popping noise.  I t sounds like it might be her knee or hip.  Is
this going to bother her in the future she is only going to be 7 months old
in a couple of days.  Is there anything to help her?

Thank you I'd appritiate (sp) any advice concerning this since it does worry
us.

Shanon and Blaize and the others of course