From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:07:08 -0800
I usually try to respond personally to those that have suffered ferret
losses.  but I've been away from the FML for awhile.  So I am sending my
condolences to anyone on the FML who has suffered a loss, and my best
wishes to those with sick fuzzies.

Lots of personal stuff going on.  I've really had a rough time lately -
and admittingly, I'm feeling sorry for myself.  We've also had a couple
a tragedies in town in the past couple of weeks.  I work with disturbed
children and these tragedies (both involving young people) have had
professional implications.

And the incident with the man bar-b-queing the kitten... I can't even go
into how sick that is and how it WILL lead to crimes against people,
unless society starts getting serious about punishing these folks.

On the bright side though.  A young boy was in my office today and was
admiring the picture of a ferret I have on my wall (it's old, from Life
magazine or something).  He wants a photocopy of it because the ferret
looks friendly.  Maybe there's hope.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

Holly