Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 01:18:16 -0500
Cathy carried Dr. Ruth's post to the FML.

As Dr. Ruth pointed out, peas are in question as a food item for
ferrets, but they are not alone.

The separate FHL archives are down so I am including this past post of
mine that I sent after hearing from someone in Britain who mentioned
that she is in a relevant field of academics and work. She said that
with enough sulphur also present in the food the body can more easily
convert methionine into cystine instead of just leaving it as
methionine.

QUOTE