From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:02:11 -0400
Ron Knipple wrote:
Took all three to Petco for there vaccination clinic.

I also took 3 of my 6 to Petco 2 had bad reactions to the distemper shots.
Bubba was the worst.  Bubba and I had gotten almost all the way home after
waiting at the store for 45 minutes before he had any symptoms.  I drove
nearly 20 minutes to get home.  But the bad part was had I gotten the shots
at the end of the day the vet would have been gone from the store.  As it
was I had to chase him down at one of the other stores in my area.  It was
real scary.  Plus it was on a Saturday so none of the regular vets were
open.  They all did fine with the rabies.  I am not going to do distemper
that way again.  Please think about getting your distemper at the vets.

Lydia Russell
TTP cube #IG2
Phone (248) 696-6852
Email: [log in to unmask]