From:
Michelle Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 15:54:36 -0400
It's me again.  First of all, I want to say how much I have learned from
this FML.  I think that it is great.  I have learned things that without the
FML I probably never would have learned and Mischief would have stayed a
deprived ferret forever.

I do have one problem with the FML.  When people write to the FML and ask
questions, most people write to the individual and not to the FML list.  I
have seen several questions and concerns that I would have loved to hear the
replies to.  I have alot of the same questions and concerns.  I am new to
the FML so I do not know if this is something that could be changed.  I do
not know if others out there feel the same or not.  I know that writing to
the individual makes it more personal but peoples valuable information is
not being posted for others to see.

I hope that I have not offended anyone.  I have just seen alot of questions
on the FML that I would have loved to hear the answers to.

Michelle & Mischief

Michelle Anderson
Business & Contracts Secretary
331 Burruss Hall