From:
Erin Simkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 05:46:41 -0700
Can we all just take a deep breath and relax?  I don't like reading flames
and stuff that doesn't truly pertain to ferrets.  I'd bet a lot of you
agree... I think it's a waste of our time.  The time that we spend sifting
through the flames and half-cocked replies would be better spent with our
ferrets.  Of course, this is my own opinion, disagree if you want, it won't
bother me.

Please, for everyone on the list, take a moment and relax before posting
your comments and we'll keep in mind that everyone has their own opinion!
Let's try to be nice to each other, okay?

Hugs and kisses to all the sick ferrets and to the owners of those who have
already passed.

Sincerely,
Erin, Lynx, Tigger, Odin & Sebastian