From:
Norma-ann Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 12:15:31 -0400
Well, what a delight to read yet another story of a ferret being killed and
tested for rabies (complete sarcasm, in case you're thinking i'm a sick-o).
No offense to the post-er...it isn't their fault this crap goes on.

My question today is...

What is happening with the shedding studies?  I've been told that one was
done in 1995 (by a grad.  student), but it hasn't been published yet.  Is
that the _only_ one that has been done?  Can we mention to this student how
important it is that he finish his work??  Even when it is published, will
that be good enough?  How many studies have been done on dogs and cats?  Can
someone please give me some information about this?

Thanks.

--Norma-ann
  President of SOFA
  and Mom to Molly, Leo & Maggie...
  Step-Mom to Oedie [that's pronounced E-D, dammit! :)] and Beckett.